Tuesday 9 October 2007

Thank you very Much!

First of all, I would like to express my thanks to those who have been supporting the blog. Regardless of who you are, where you were from, I’m grateful for all the supports and contributions offered to me during the past few months.
I would also like to express my gratitudes to "copycat" who gave up the name - "rahuomchan", Thanks for returning the blog name to me. I have been trying almost everyday, hopefully you will give up the name, in vain. I guess you have seen my plea and I’m grateful that you are willing to return the name to me. Sincerely, I welcome you to contribute any information to me and I will be most happy to put up on my blog.

This blog belong to Everyone out there who believe in Rahu. It’s you people who made it happened. Thanks for all the feedbacks and contributions and I hope together we can make the blog informative and interesting so that more people will benefit from it.

Atmaum, Stephen Ho, Andrew Tan, Royland and many more who have been reading the blog and providing me with positive feedback and comments, Thank you!

谢谢..... ขอบพระคุณ





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are most welcome.
咪客气! 加油!

 
eckhart tolle